With Twenty Over Ten’s baked in SEO features, it’s easy to start ranking at the top of Google searches organically. Below we’re sharing a variety of low-hanging fruit SEO suggestions to help your site rise to the top.
On-Page Ranking Factors
Below are links to resources that outline surefire ways to improve your organic rankings through on-page SEO tactics like blogging and copywriting.
- Optimize your titles using keywords
- Incorporate header tags
- Add meta descriptions
- Include internal and external links
- Use alt tags for images
Not convinced a blog is worth your time? Here’s 7 reasons why every advisor should add a blog to their website. You can also check out our webinar on Blogging 101: How to Get Started in 60 Minutes.
- Add visuals
- Create skimmable content
- Link to credible sources
- Use keywords strategically
- Regularly update your site with fresh content
Off-Page Ranking Factors
There are also many different off-page tactics to help boost your rankings like using tools such as Google My Business and Google Search Console.
- Basics of Google Search Console: A Financial Advisors Guide
- What’s the Difference Between Google Analytics and Google Search Console?
- Google Reviews for SEO
- Google My Business for SEO
Looking for more? Check out SEO: Best Practices for Financial Advisors in 2019 and beyond!